Samsung has launched the Galaxy A04s, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the A series in India, after it was introduced in August. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with 90Hz refresh rate and a 5MP camera inside the notch.
It and has an Octa-Core SoC, which should be Exynos 850. The phone has a 50MP rear camera with 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, which the A04 lacks, and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A04s Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1mm; Weight: 195g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A04s comes in Black, Green and Copper colours, is priced at Rs. 13,499 for the single 4GB+64GB variant and will be across retail stores, Samsung.com and leading online portals.