Samsung and Axis Bank have launched a co-branded Visa credit card. Consumers earn 10% cashback on all Samsung items and services with the Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card. In addition to the Samsung discounts that are already available, the Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card will offer a 10% cashback on both EMI and non-EMI transactions. Recently, the firm also announced a “NO MO’ FOMO” festival sale.
The Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card rewards users when they buy Samsung items and services. On the other hand, 10% cashback will be given on smartphones, tablets, laptops, TVs, refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, and Samsung services like Service Center payments, Samsung Care+ mobile protection plans, and extended warranties.
10% cashback on Samsung Axis Bank Credit Cards is in addition to regular EMI and non-EMI deals. Also, the 10% cashback can be used offline with Pine Labs and Benow payment interfaces, online at Samsung.com, the Samsung Shop App, and Flipkart, and at Samsung Service Centers that have been approved. Furthermore, the Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card offers 10% cashback every year.
Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card Variants and Product Proposition
Visa Signature and Visa Infinite are the two options available to customers.
- On the Signature version, cardholders can get up to INR 10,000 cashback annually and INR 2,500 per month.
- On the Infinite variation, cardholders can get up to INR 20,000 per year and INR 5,000 per month.
- Cardholders can receive 10% cashback on even the lowest Samsung purchases.
- Cardholders get Edge Reward Points for non-Samsung purchases.
Samsung India and Axis Bank have teamed with prominent merchants like BigBasket, Myntra, Tata 1MG, Urban Company, and Zomato to deliver cardholders accelerated rewards on everyday expenditures.
- The Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card includes airport lounge access, fuel price waivers, dining deals, and Axis Bank and Visa benefits.
Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card Fee, Welcome Benefits and Application Process
- The Signature variant’s annual charge is INR 500 + taxes, and the Infinite variant’s is INR 5000 + taxes.
- Both variations come with a welcome perk of Edge Reward points, which cardholders get after their first 3 transactions.
- Signature version cardholders would earn 2500 points worth INR 500, while Infinite variant cardholders would get 30000 points worth INR 6000 as a one-time welcome benefit.
How to apply
With the applications opening soon, consumers will be able to register for their credit card application at the following platforms:
- Customers can apply online at Samsung.com/in/Samsung-Card. Samsung Shop, Samsung Pay, Samsung Members, and Axis Bank apps.
Speaking on the announcement, Ken Kang, President and CEO, Samsung South-West Asia, said,
At Samsung, we believe in transforming the lives of our consumers through the power of innovation. The Samsung Axis Bank Credit Card, powered by Visa, is our next big India-specific innovation that will change the way our customers buy Samsung products and spend on services through a series of industry-leading features. We’re excited to be able to put the control into our consumers’ hands,
Amitabh Chaudhry, MD and CEO, Axis Bank, said,
Axis Bank is a full suite cards and payments player, and we continue to build on innovation led partnership models. Our focus is to offer product propositions that cater to our customers’ ever evolving needs and give them a seamless experience. Through this co-branded credit card, in partnership with Samsung India and Visa, we are reiterating our commitment to drive access to formal credit in India, tapping the wide reach of Samsung India that extends beyond top 10 cities and aids our objective of card penetration into tier 2 & 3 cities.