Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has launched a new 4K television called the Redmi Smart TV A70 in China. It has a 70-inch 4K panel with ultra-narrow bezels, a 96% screen-to-body ratio, 10-bit colour support, and a metal unibody frame.
The Redmi Smart TV A70 is equipped with a quad-core processor, a Mali GPU, and 1.5GB of RAM. The television includes a Xiaomi TV Assistant app that allows the phone to control the TV. The app has more convenient tools like voice control, channel switching, intelligent screen projection, TV screen screenshots, air installation applications, and more.
Redmi Smart TV A70 Specifications:
- 70-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 96% screen-to-body ratio, contrast ratio of up to 5000:1
- Quad-Core Cortex processor with Mali GPU
- 1.5GB RAM,8GB storage
- MIUI TV
- Voice control, channel switching, intelligent screen projection, TV screen screenshots, air installation applications through Xiaomi TV Assistant app
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz), 2 x HDMI 2.0 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet, AV Input
- 20W (2 x 10w) speakers with Dual air ducts for Bass enhancement
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Smart TV A70 is priced at 2,999 yuan (US$ 416 / Rs. 34,245 approx.) and is already on sale in China.