A Redmi Pad promo image surfaced online a few days ago via Xiaomi Kuwait’s Instagram post, which was removed later. Today, WinFuture has published renders and key specifications of Redmi’s first tablet. The Redmi Pad is said to have a 10.6-inch 2K LCD screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz, a 10-bit colour depth, and a brightness of up to 400 nits.
When it comes to performance, the tablet is said to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 SoC with an Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. It will come with a 3GB/4GB RAM variant with 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 storage.
There’ll be an 8MP rear camera with autofocus capability placed inside a rectangular camera model. The front camera will also be an 8MP sensor, and that is expected to come with FocusFrame technology that utilises the 105-degree field of view.
The Redmi Pad is fueled by a large, 8000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. Other expected features of the tablet include quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, and the MIUI Pad 13 based on Android 12.
Redmi Pad rumoured specifications:
- 10.6″ 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) LCD screen, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 400nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 10-bit colour depth
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz
6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 3GB/4GB RAM with 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- MIUI Pad 13 based on Android 12
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus
- 8MP front-facing camera, 105-degrees FOV
- Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- 7mm thickness; Weight: 445g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB type C
- 8000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- The Redmi Pad is expected to come in Graphite Gray, Moonlight Silver and Mint Green colours and is expected to be released at a price of 250
- Euros (US$ 239 / Rs. 19,590 approx.), but it should be cheaper when it is released in October in India, just ahead of festive sales.