Redmi Note 12R 6.79″ FHD+ Display Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 5000mAh Battery Certified
Redmi Note 12R with the model number 23076RA4BC has been certified by China Telecom, revealing the complete specifications of the phone.
This also reveals the SoC model as SM4375, which could be the upcoming Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 as the successor to Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 which powers the Redmi Note 12 5G.
The renders show a centre punch-hole design, similar to most Redmi phones, but the listing doesn’t reveal if it will use an OLED screen or details about the refresh rate for the large 6.79-inch screen.
Redmi Note 12R rumoured specifications
- 6.79-inch FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 6nm Mobile Platform (2.2 GHz x 2 A78-based +1.95GHz x 6 A55-based Kryo CPUs) with Adreno 613 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.6×76.28×8.17mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 22.5W fast charging
Pricing and availability?
The Redmi Note 12R is said to come in Midnight Black, Time Blue and Sky Fantasy colours and is expected to be introduced in China sometime in July.
It is expected to be priced at 1099 yuan (USD 152 / Rs. 12,530 approx.) for 4GB + 128GB, 1199 yuan (USD 166 / Rs. 13,670 approx.) for 6GB + 128GB, 1599 yuan (USD 222 / Rs. 18,240 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB and 1799 yuan (USD 250 / Rs. 20,520 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB, according to the listing.