Redmi has launched Redmi Note 11 SE, the company’s next mid-range Redmi Note series smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has similar specifications as last year’s Redmi Note 10S, including a 6.43″ FHD+ AMOLED screen, Helio G95 SoC, 6GB RAM, 64MP rear camera, 13MP front camera and a 5000mAh with support for 33W fast charging.
However, the Note 11 SE doesn’t come with a charger in the box, but it will offer the Rs. 499 worth charger for Rs. 199, according to Flipkart listing.
Redmi Note 11 SE specifications
- 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.46×74.5×8.3mm;Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 11 SE comes in Bifrost Blue, Cosmic White, Space Black and Thunder Purple colours and is priced at Rs. 13,499. It will be available from mi.com and Flipkart starting from August 31st.
Rs. 1000 off on ICICI Bank Credit Card Non-EMI transaction / Rs. 500 discount on pre-paid transactions