Along with the Redmi Band 2, the company has also announced the Redmi Buds 4 Lite, a new TWS earbuds. The earbuds have a lightweight design, as the name suggests. Each earbud weighs only 3.9 grams. This has a half-in-ear design that should be comfortable to wear.
The Redmi Buds 4 Lite feature a 12mm large drivers and Bluetooth 5.3 technology, and its call noise reduction algorithm effectively reduces environmental noise during calls.
The buds have a stand-alone battery life of 5 hours and a charging case battery life of 20 hours. It is resistant to water and dust, thanks to IP54 rating. In addition, there is a game mode and touch controls for calls and music.
Redmi Buds 4 Lite Specifications
- 12mm large drivers
- Bluetooth 5.3, up to 10m range
- Call Noise Reduction
- Touch Controls for controlling calls, music, enabling game mode
- Quick pairing across MIUI devices
- Dimensions: 32.24 x 18.22 x 19.63mm (headphones), 55.6 x 47.3 x 22.2mm (charging case); Weight: 3.9g (each earbud), 34.55g (charging case)
- Up to 5 hours standalone battery life, up to 20 hours with charging case
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Buds 4 Lite comes in Sunny White, Midnight Black, Sunset Oraange and Trend Green colours and is priced at CNY 139 (US$ 20 / Rs. 1,650 approx.). It is already on sale in China.