Redmi Book 14 (2023) 2.8K 120Hz display, 12th gen Intel H-Series i5/i7 processors, 16GB RAM announced
Xiaomi under its Redmi brand has introduced new Redmi Book 14 laptop in the Redmi Book series in China. It has a 14-inch 2.8K screen with ultra narrow bezels, 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, DC Dimming, 12th gen Intel Core i5/i7 H series processors with 16GB of RAM.
It has NFC one-touch transmission, Dolby Atmos, uses four microphones, AI noise reduction, portrait centering, supports one-key hotspot, application transfer, tablet keyboard and mouse sharing, mirroring expansion, earphones can be connected immediately after opening the cover.
The new Redmi Book 14 has an all-aluminum body, adopts an integrated hinge design, supports 180° opening and closing, has a 56Wh battery and 100W GaN fast charger.
Redmi Book 14 (2023) Specifications
- 14″ 2.8K (2880 × 1800 pixels) Screen, 16:10 display aspect ratio, 100% sRGB, up to 300 nits of peak brightness, Dolby Vision, DC Dimming
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H / 12th Gen Intel Core i5-12500H CPU with Intel Iris Xe graphics
- 16GB LPDDR5 5200MHz RAM (Dual channel), 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSDs
- Windows 11 Home
- Backlight keyboard, 1.3mm key travel, on Power fingerprint recognition
- 1080p webcam
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack (Microphone integrated), Quad Microphones, 2 x 2W speakers, Dolby Atmos support
- Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Wi-Fi 6E, 2 x 2 MIMO, 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen1, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x USB 2.0, NFC
- Dimensions: 312.24 x 220.15 x 15.9 mm ; Weight: 1.37kg
- 56Wh rated capacity with 100W GaN fast charger
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Book 14 (2023) comes in starlight silver and star gray colours and starts at 3699 yuan (US$ 526 / Rs. 43,600 approx.) for the Intel Core i5 model and the i7 model costs 4799 yuan (US$ 680 / Rs. 56,395 approx.). It is already on sale in China.