Realme Watch 3 with 1.8″ Curved Display Bluetooth Calling Launched in India For Rs. 3499
realme today launched the realme Watch 3, the company’s latest smartwatch and the first model with Bluetooth calling capabilities in India, as it had promised. The successor to last year’s Watch 2 features a larger 1.8-inch screen, features AI noise cancellation algorithm and a vacuum-plated reflective metallic frame with a curved design and a sleek body.
The realme Watch 3 comes with 110+ Sports Modes, can monitor SpO2 level, heart rate levels, stress and sleep quality. It has over 100 stylish watch faces, comes with IP68 Water Resistance and has a 340mAh high battery which promises up to 7 days of battery life.
realme Watch 3 specifications
- 1.8-inch (240 x 286 pixels) 207 PPI touch color LCD curved display with 500 nits peak brightness, 67.5% screen-to-body ratio
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate and SpO2 sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.3 to connect to Android 5.1+ devices and iOS 11.0 with realme Link app
- Speaker and microphone for calling over Bluetooth, dual-mode Bluetooth chip for stable calls, AI noise cancellation for calls
- 110+ Sports modes including Outdoor Walking, Indoor Walking, Outdoor Running, Indoor Running, Dynamic Cycling, Hiking, Cricket, Yoga, Rowing, Strength Training, Basketball, Elliptical Machine, Free training
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Low heart rate reminder, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Weather Forecast, Automatic Motion Recognition (Running/Walking), Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 254.1×37×11.5mm; Weight: 40g (With strap)
- 340mAh (typical) battery with 7 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The realme Watch 3 comes in Grey and Black colours, is priced at Rs. 3499, but it will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 2999, when it goes on sale for the first time on August 2nd through realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores.