realme today launched the realme Watch 3 Pro, the company’s latest smartwatch and the first model with support for Bluetooth calling and GPS support in India, as it had promised. The successor to last year’s Watch 2 Pro features a larger 1.78-inch AMOLED screen, features AI noise cancellation algorithm and has a curved design that makes the frame sleek.
The realme Watch 3 Pro comes with 110+ Sports Modes, can monitor SpO2 level, heart rate levels, stress and sleep quality. It has over 100 stylish watch faces, comes with IP68 Water Resistance and has a 345mAh high battery which promises up to 10 days of battery life.
realme Watch 3 Pro specifications
- 1.78-inch (368 x 448 pixels) 325 PPI touch color AMOLED curved display with 500 nits peak brightness, 68.7% screen-to-body ratio, 50FPS-60FPS
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate and SpO2 sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.3 to connect to Android 5.1+ devices and iOS 11.0 with realme Link app
- Speaker and microphone for calling over Bluetooth, dual-mode Bluetooth chip for stable calls, AI noise cancellation for calls
- 110+ Sports modes including Outdoor Walking, Indoor Walking, Outdoor Running, Indoor Running, Dynamic Cycling, Hiking, Cricket, Yoga, Rowing, Strength Training, Basketball, Elliptical Machine, Free training
- Multi-system Standalone GPS for quick, accurate tracking
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Low heart rate reminder, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Weather Forecast, Automatic Motion Recognition (Running/Walking), Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 253.8×36.8×11.7mm; Weight: 40.7g (With strap)
- 345mAh (typical) battery with 10 days battery life, up to 20+ hours under continuous GPS use
Pricing and availability
The realme Watch 3 comes in Grey and Black colours, is priced at Rs. 4999, but it will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 4499, when it goes on sale for the first time on September 9th through realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores.