realme V20 with 6.5″ Display Dimensity 700 Up To 8GB RAM 5000mAh Battery Announced
realme has announced V20, the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone in the V series, in China. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display, is powered by the latest Mediatek Dimensity 700 with support for 5G SA/NSA, up to 8GB of RAM, packs dual rear cameras that include a 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel portrait camera sensor. There is an 5-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
Realme V20 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD mini-drop display
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 184g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 10W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme V20 comes in Star Blue and Cloud Black colours, is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 148 / Rs. 11,570 approx.) for 4GB+128GB and 1399 yuan (US$ 207 / Rs. 16,200 approx.) for 8GB+128GB. It is listed online and is expected to roll out in China soon.