Realme TechLife Watch R100 With Bluetooth Calling Launched in India At An introductory Price of Rs. 3699
realme just launch the realme TechLife Watch R100, the company’s first Bluetooth calling smartwatch in India, as it had promised. Since this has a built-in microphone and speaker, you can now answer, and talk back through the watch. It also has support for Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
realme TechLife Watch R100 specifications
- 1.32″ (360 x 360 pixels) colour touch display, up to 450 nits peak brightness, 100+ stylish Watch faces
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, SpO2 sensor
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to Android and iOS devices with realme Wear app
100+ Sports modes including Outdoor Running and Walking with automatic tracking, Outdoor Riding, Cricket, Swimming, Yoga, Rower, Elliptical, HIIT and more
- AI running partner mode allows users to see if they are reaching their pace goals.
Automated Heart Rate Measurement, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Monitoring, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer, Flashlight
- Speaker and microphone for calling over Bluetooth, Amazon Alexa voice assistant
- Call Notification, Message Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 262×46×14mm (with wrist strap); Weight: 46g (with wrist strap)
- 380mAh battery with 7 days battery life (With 24 hours continuous heart rate on)
Pricing and availability
The realme TechLife Watch R100 comes in Black and Grey colours, is priced at Rs. 3,999, but it will be available at an offer price of Rs. 3,699 when it first goes on sale on realme.com, Flipkart for the first time on June 28th.