realme launched the realme 9i 5G in India today. realme also introduced the TechLife Buds T100 as well. The Realme buds feature a compact charging case, a VDI spark finish, and an ultra-smooth A2 polish. Furthermore, the buds feature 10mm dynamic bass drivers with PEEK+TPU titanium plated dome diaphragms. The realme Buds T100 offers AI ENC noise cancellation for calls and also has a Volume Enhancer.
The buds offer 28-hour total playback and offer up to 120 minutes of playback with 10 minutes of charging. With gaming mode enabled, the buds offer latency as low as 88ms. For connectivity, it comes with Bluetooth 5.3, Audio-visual Synchronization, and does come with IPX5 water resistance. In addition, the buds support Google Fast Pair Tech, gesture controls, etc. through the realme Link App.
Specifications: realme Buds T100
- 10mm Bass Boost Driver with PEEK and TPU Polymer diaphragm
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Intelligent Touch Controls & Voice Assistant.
- AI ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- realme Link app: Volume Enhancer, System updates, Gesture control etc
- IPX5 Water resistant
- Google Fast Pair support
- 40mAh battery life buds offer 6 hours battery life, 400mAh battery offers 28h total battery life, 10 min charging offers 2h battery life (Earbuds + Charging Case)
- Weight: 4g (each buds)
Pricing and availability
The realme TechLife Buds T100 comes in Rockin’ Red, Pop White, Jazz Blue, and Punch Black colors and is priced at Rs. 1299 as part of the launch offer, while the later price will be Rs. 1499 and will be available from realme.com, Amazon.in, Flipkart, and offline stores.
The first sale starts on August 24th at 12PM. The first batch of sales will only include the Punch Black and Pop White colors, while the other two colors will be made available for purchase at a later date.