Realme GT Neo6 6.74″ 1.5K 144Hz AMOLED Display Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Certified
After rumours, and render leaks, the realme GT Neo6 series has been certified by TENAA in China that reveals the image of the phone. This reveals the RMX3823 and RMX3820 models, which could be 150W and 240W variants like last time.
The image shows a large camera bar with triple rear cameras, centre-punch hole display and a glossy frame. It shows two colours, and according to leaker Digital Chat Station, the phone will have a glass back that uses a new technology, and one model will be called Titanium Gray.
According to earlier leaks, both the models will come with a 6.74-inch 1.5K 144Hz flat AMOLED screen, and feature 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor with OIS.
However, according to a leaker, GT Neo6 is said to come with Dimensity 9200+ SoC with up to 16GB of RAM, up to 1TB of storage and pack a 5000mAh battery with support for 100W SuperVOOC fast charging. Some rumours say that it will come with 150W fast charging.
The GT Neo6 Pro is said to be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with up 24GB of RAM, up to 1TB of storage, and pack a slightly smaller 4600mAh battery with support for 240W fast charging.
realme GT Neo6 rumoured specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) AMOLED display with 144Hz adaptive refresh rate, up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.13×75.38×8.86mm; Weight: 205g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- GT Neo6 – 5160mAh(?) (typical) / 5080mAh (minimum) battery with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging
- GT Neo6 240W – 4600mAh (typical) / 4450mAh (minimum) battery with 240W SuperVOOC fast charging
Update: The TENAA certification has revealed only one chip clocked at up to 3.2GHz for both the phones, and there is no sign of Dimensity 9200+.