After rumours, and render leaks, the realme GT Neo5 series has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals the RMX3706 model with 150W charging and 5000mAh battery, and RMX3708 which is the 240W variant packing a 4600mAh battery. Other specifications are similar.
According to leaker Digital Chat Station, the 6.74 1.5K 144Hz screen with 2160Hz PWM dimming will be the same as the upcoming Find X6, and it will use 50MP IMX890 sensor which we had seen in OPPO Reno9 Pro and the OnePlus 11.
Realme GT Neo5 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2772×1240 pixels) 144Hz AMOLED display, 2160Hz PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 25mm equivalent focal length, 8MP IMX355 ultra-wide camera, 2MP GC02M macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.85×75.75×8.9; Weight:199g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4850mAh (minimum) battery with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging
- 4600mAh (typical) / 4450mAh (minimum) battery with 240W SuperVOOC fast charging
When introducing its 240W fast charging technology recently, realme confirmed that it will introduce the GT Neo5 series in February.