Realme GT Neo 3T with 6.62″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display Snapdragon 870 5000mAh Battery Announced
realme today announced the GT Neo 3T, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the GT Neo series, globally, as it had promised. It was introduced in China as realme Q5 Pro in April. The phone has a 6.62″ FHD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by Snapdragon 870 SoC with 8GB of RAM, has stainless steel vapour cooling plus.
It has a racing flag rear design, has an in-display fingerprint scanner and the phone has, 5000mAh battery with support for 80W fast charging that can charge the phone up to 100% in 36 minutes.
Realme GT Neo 3T specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, 360Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 106% NTSC color gamut, 16000-level dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.65mm; Weight: 194.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme GT Neo 3T comes in Flash Yellow, White and Shadow Black colours, is priced at $469.99 (Rs. 36,520 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 256GB model costs $509.99 (Rs. 39,625 approx.). It will roll out globally starting from this week.