Realme GT Neo 3T To Be Announced on June 7 6.62″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display Snapdragon 870 5000mAh Battery Expected
realme introduced the GT Neo3 smartphone back in March in China, and it was launched in India in April. Today, the company has confirmed the global launch of realme GT Neo3 series, including the new GT Neo 3T model on June 7th.
Based on earlier rumours, the phone has a model number RMX3371, and it surfaced in Geekbench listing that revealed Snapdragon 870 SoC, 8GB of RAM and Android 12. It is expected to be a rebranded version of the realme Q5 Pro that was introduced in China last month.
Realme GT Neo 3T expected specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 106% NTSC color gamut, 16000-level dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.65mm; Weight: 194.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W Dart Charging
We should know more details in the coming days.