realme just launched the realme C33, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, months after the launch of C31. The phone retains the 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 5MP front camera inside the notch and is powered by the UNISOC T612 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, but this runs Android 12 with realme UI S Edition, and comes with a 50MP rear camera along with a 0.3MP (VGA) depth sensor.
The phone has an 8.3 mm sleek design. The right-angle bezel and true unicover process design makes the back of the phone look like a whole boundless sea, with dynamic beams of light resembling water flowing in the sun, giving it a cool holiday seaside vibe, says the company.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
realme C33 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz touch sampling rate, up to 400 nits peak brightness, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- 1.82 GHz UNISOC T612 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4X RAM with 32GB UFS 2.2 storage / 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI S Edition
- 50MP rear camera with Hynix Hi-5021S sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 0.3MP (VGA) BYD BF20A1CS portrait sensor with f/2.8 aperture,
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported Speaker, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.2×75.7×8.4mm; Weight: 187g
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The realme C33 comes in Aqua Blue, Night Sea and Sandy Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB + 32GB version and the 4GB + 64GB version costs Rs. 9999. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores starting from September 12th.