realme has just released its most recent pair of TWS earbuds, the realme Buds Air 3S, in India. This comes on the heels of the releases of the realme Buds Wireless 2S and the realme Buds Air 3 Neo.
The realme of Buds Air 3S features a novel square case design inspired by a music box, while the wing tips are made of soft silicone. realme Buds Air 3S is built with a 11mm liquid silicone triple titanium bass driver for a real bass experience.
Furthermore, the earbuds feature customized EQ tuning modes such as Bass Boost, Clear Bass, Natural Balance, and Clear Vocals. The realme Buds Air 3S supports Dolby Atmos and has 4-mic AI ENC Call noise reduction for clearer voice calls.
The earbuds offer 30 hours of battery life, and with dart charging, they offer 5 hours of music playback in just 10 minutes of charge. For gamers, the earbuds feature a 69ms super-low latency for smooth gameplay.
Also, the device can connect to two devices at once, has Bluetooth 5.3, touch controls, and works with both iOS and Android devices. Additionally, the earbuds are IPX5 water-resistant and have also gone through realme endurance quality testing. The software updates and customizations are carried through realme Link app.
Specifications: realme Buds Air 3S
- 11mm liquid silicone triple titanium bass driver
- Bluetooth 5.3, AAC, SBC audio codec, Dolby Atmos
- Music box design
- Intelligent Touch Controls & Voice Assistant.
- 4-mic design AI ENC call noise reduction
- 69ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- 7 hours standalone music playback, 4h talk time, 30h total battery life, 16h with voice calling
- USB Type-C; Dart Charging; 10mins of charge offers 5hrs of playback
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like turning on the active noise cancellation, switching bass boost+, getting system updates, and more.
- Dual device connection
- Water resistant (IPX5)
Pricing and availability
realme Buds Air 3S comes in Bass Black and Bass White colours. The realme Buds Air 3S will go on sale for Rs. 2,499 on realme.com and Amazon.in on September 14th at 12 PM.