Realme Buds Air 3 Neo with Bluetooth 5.2 AI ENC Dolby Atmos Up To 30h Total Playback Announced
Along with the realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition smartphone, realme also introduced the realme Buds Air 3 Neo in China. It doesn’t have ANC, but retains the Bluetooth 5.2, 10mm Bass Boost Driver, Bass Boost+ Mode with Bass Boost+ algorithm that can deliver deeper bass and clearer stereo.
As you can see, it comes in a transparent case. It has AI ENC call reduction, has 88ms super low-latency gaming mode, promises up to 30 hours of total battery life and 7 hours of standalone battery life and also supports fast charging. With just 10 minutes of charging time, you’ll get 2 hours of playback, said the company.
realme Buds Air 3 Neo specifications
- 10mm Bass Boost Driver with PEEK and TPU Polymer diaphragm, Bass Boost+ bass enhancement solution via app
- Bluetooth 5.2, AAC audio codec, Dolby Atmos
- Intelligent Touch Controls & Voice Assistant.
- The dual microphones form a powerful noise reduction system supported by the ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like turning on the active noise cancellation, switching bass boost+, getting system updates, and more.
- Weight: 4g for earbuds
- Water resistant (IPX5)
- 7 hours standalone music playback, 4h talk time, 30h total battery life, 18h with voice calling
Pricing and availability
The realme Buds Air 3 Neo comes in Blue and White colours and is priced at 149 yuan (US$ 22 / Rs. 1,760 approx.), but it will be available at a discounted rate of 129 yuan when it goes on sale for the first time on July 19.