Realme 11 Series To Be Announced on May 10
Update – April 26: realme has confirmed the launch of realme 11 series phones at an event in China on May 10th. Even though we already know that realme 11 Pro and 11 Pro+ are coming, online listing hints that the company will also launch realme 11.
Earlier: realme 11 series surfaced on TENAA and 3C certifications a few weeks back. Now, realme China Marketing Director Jessie has posted the first teaser and confirmed that the realme 11 Series will be introduced in May.
The teaser shows the phone’s large camera, and says that it will be a ‘Leapfrog Video Flagship’. The flagship video experience will return, so that everyone can shoot blockbuster movies at will, the marketing director said.
Specifications have already been revealed by TENAA, and the recent 3C certification has revealed 67W fast charging for the 11 Pro and 100W fast charging for the 11 Pro+.
According to leaker Digital Chat Station, the realme 11 series will be the first phone in the series that will focus on the camera, and will set a new record with the main sensor. Earlier rumours revealed a 200MP camera for the 11 Pro+.
realme 11 Pro and 11 Pro+ rumored specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ curved OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core processor
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM / 16GB with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- realme 11 Pro – 108MP rear camera, 2MP portrait camera
- realme 11 Pro+ – 200MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- realme 11 Pro – 16MP front-facing camera
- realme 11 Pro+ – 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.6×73.9×8.2mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, Dual -frequency GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W (11 Pro) / 100W (11 Pro+) fast charging
We should know more details including the processor details for the phones soon. Based on reports, that phones will use an upcoming MediaTek 7000 series processor that will also be introduced in May.