realme 11 Pro and 11 Pro+ 6.7″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display Dimensity 7050 up to 200MP camera launched in India starting at Rs 23999
realme just launched the realme 11 Pro and 11 Pro+ in the realme 11 series in India, as it had promised. These are powered by Dimensity 7050 SoC, up to 256 GB storage and pack up to 12 GB of RAM with up to 12 GB of RAM expansion.
These have a 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz curved AMOLED with COP Ultra technology, so it has ultra narrow bezels offering 93.65% screen-to-body ratio. There is 2160Hz PWM ultra-high frequency dimming, TUV Rhineland double eye protection certification and industry’s first 20,000-level automatic brightness adjustment, AI backlight adjustment technology, says the company.
The realme 11 Pro+ has a 200MP rear camera with Samsung HP3 sensor. It has 2x portrait camera, 4x zoom camera and up to 20x super zoom camera. It is the industry’s first 200 million single-lens zoom camera, achieving 1X-2X-4X multi-focus lossless single-lens zoom, says the company. There is SuperOIS optical image stabilization, and it also supports the handheld starry mode.
The company has partnered with former GUCCI Prints designer Matteo Menotto and the realme Design Studio has also worked on the design of the phone.
The phone features a lychee leather back and a lace-like strip that encircles its camera module and runs straight down to the bottom. The realme 11 Pro Series 5G has brought in an intricate texturing, exquisite prints, and masterful craftsmanship in collaboration with the realme Design Studio, says the company.
Both the phones pack a 5000mAh battery. The realme 11 Pro support 67W fast charging and the Pro+ supports 100W fast charging and built-in SUPERVOOC S power management chip, and can charge up to 100% in 26 minutes.
realme 11 Pro and 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ curved AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1260Hz instant touch sampling rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 950 nits brightness
- Octa Core (2 x 2.6GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 7050 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- realme 11 Pro – 100MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, OIS, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- realme 11 Pro+ – 200MP 1/1.4″ Samsung HP3 sensor, f/1.69 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- realme 11 Pro – 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- realme 11 Pro+ – 32MP front-facing camera with Sony sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.6×73.9×8.2mm (Black) / 8.7mm (Beige and Green); Weight: 183g (Black) / 189g (Beige and Green)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, Dual -frequency GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W (realme 11 Pro) / 100W (realme 11 Pro+)
Pricing and availability
The realme 11 Pro and 11 Pro+ come in Astral Black, Oasis Green and Sunrise Beige colours. The realme 11 Pro is priced at Rs. 23,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model, 8GB + 256GB costs Rs. 24,999 and the top-end 12GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 27,999. It will be available from stores on June 15th and will be available from realme.com and Flipkart from June 16th.
The realme 11 Pro+ is priced at Rs. 27,999 for the 8GB + 256GB model, and the top-end 12GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 29,999. It will be available from realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores from June 15th.
There is an early access sale from 6 to 8PM today, June 8th across these channels.
Up to Rs. 2000 (11 Pro+) / Rs. 1500 (11 Pro) off on HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank cards