realme just launched the realme 10 Pro+, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India, as it had promised. The phone has a 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz OLED 61° curved screen with ultra narrow bezels, thanks to COP Ultra packaging technology, so it has 2.33mm ultra-narrow chin.
There is also X-touch Anti-mistouch Algorithm that increases the anti-mistouch area by 20%, and has been intelligently optimized to decrease mistouches across the board.
The phone has a 2160Hz high-frequency dimming technology. In dark environments (brightness below 90 nits) where DC dimming can’t work, the phone will automatically switch to 2160Hz PWM dimming mode to maintain accurate colors on display with a more comfortable eye experience, said the company.
The realme 10 Pro+ is powered by Dimensity 1080 5G processor with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 5GB of virtual RAM, has X-axis linear vibration motor and 4D game vibration.
The phone has a customized 0.65mm secondary tempered high-strength glass. It has passed multiple tests for it, including 1-meter drop test, says the company. It has a 108MP rear camera with 9-in-1 pixel fusion technology, HyperShot flagship image architecture, 3x optical quality zoom, and upgraded street shooting mode 3.0.
The design is inspired by the concept of hyperspace tunnels. The refracted light of the design appears as if light is being stretched to the limit at ultra-high speeds, and creates a dynamic three-dimensional effect.
The classic shape of the twin-lens reflex camera is combined with modern digital images across time and space, bringing a new street photography trend in image expression. It packs a 5000mAh large battery with support for 67W smart flash charge that can charge up to 50% in 17 minutes.
realme 10 Pro+ specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 61° curved OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1260Hz Instantaneous sampling rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 950 nits peak brightness, HDR 10+, 93.65% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa Core (2 x 2.6GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- 108MP rear camera with Samsung HM6 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with Geco Micro GC02M1 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.5×73.9×7.95mm; Weight: 173g
- 5G (SA:n40/n41/n78/n1/n3/n5/n8/n28A, NSA:n41/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, Dual -frequency GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery with 67W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme 10 Pro+ comes in Hyperspace, Dark Matter, Nebula Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 24,999 for 6GB + 128GB, Rs. 25,999 for 8GB + 128GB and Rs. 27,999 for the 8GB + 256GB model.
It will be available from realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores starting from December 14th.
- Rs. 1000 discount with ICICI Bank Credit Cards for the 6GB + 128GB model