After rumours and teasers, realme has silently introduced the realme 10 5G smartphone in China, ahead of the launch of the realme 10 Pro series next week. It packs a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with an 8MP camera inside the notch, is powered by Dimensity 700 SoC with 8GB of RAM, 6GB of virtual RAM and runs Android 12.
It has a 50MP rear camera along with VGA depth and 2MP macro cameras. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
realme 10 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB with 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 0.3MP VGA depth sensor with f/2.8 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 191g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4870mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme 10 5G comes in Gold and Black colours, is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 182 / Rs. 14,760 approx.), for 8GB + 128GB model and 1599 yuan (US$ 224 / Rs. 18,165 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB model. It is already on sale in China.