POCO F5 Pro 6.67″ 2K 120Hz AMOLED Display Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 5160mAh Battery Surfaces
POCO recently announced that the company’s upcoming top-end series, the POCO F5 series, will debut on May 9. The POCO F5 will be released in India, while the POCO F5 Pro will be released for the global markets. Renders, user manuals, and detailed specifications for the F5 Pro have leaked online ahead of the debut, thanks to tipster Paras Guglani (via Price Baba).
The POCO F5 Pro sports the model number 23013PC75G and a sporty design at the back, as well as a center punch hole screen. It will include a 6.67-inch AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset with up to 12GB of RAM, and an IP53 rating, which means it will be water and dust proof.
At the back, the phone will have a triple camera setup consisting of a 64 MP main sensor with OIS, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2 MP depth or macro lens. It will also include a 5160 mAh battery with 67W rapid charging capabilities.
POCO F5 Pro Expected Specifications
- 6.67-inch (3200 x 1440) pixels AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen+ 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- up to 12GB RAM, up to 256GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 64MP rear camera, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro or depth camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 162.8x75x8.5mm; Weight: 204g
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA (N1/N3/N5/N8/N28/N38/N40/N41/N77/N78 bands),Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5160mAh battery with 67W fast charging, wireless charging support
When the device becomes official on May 9, we should know more about it, including cost and availability. The debut of the Pro edition in India is still unknown.