POCO F5 Pro 6.67″ WQHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 12GB RAM 5160mAh battery announced
POCO has announced POCO F5 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the F series for the global markets, as it has promised. It features a 6.67-inch WQHD+ AMOLED flat screen with peak brightness of 1400 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, support for HDR10+, Dolby Vision and 1920Hz PWM high-frequency dimming.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with 6933mm² New generation high-efficiency graphite and 5000mm² large stainless steel VC, up to 12GB RAM and up to 512GB storage. The phone has carbon-fibre texture on the sides of the glass body.
The phone has a 64MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. There are different camera modes – Film Camera KG200, Film Camera H-400, Film Camera C-50D, Film Camera KP160, Film Camera KC64, Film Camera FC400 and Film Camera V-250.
It is an in-display fingerprint scanner and packs a 5160mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 15 minutes. It also comes with 30W wireless charging support, making it the first POCO phone to support wireless charging.
POCO F5 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) WQHD+ 12-bit AMOLED 20:9 display, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz PWM high-frequency dimming, up to 1400 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 64MP rear camera with Omnivision OV64B sensor with f/1.79 aperture, OIS + EIS, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.78×75.44×8.59mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5160mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging, 30W wireless charging
Pricing and availability
The POCO F5 Pro comes in Black and White colours and is priced at $449 (Rs. 36,875 approx.) for the 8GB+256GB version, the 12GB + 256GB version costs $499 (Rs. 40,980 approx.) and the 12GB + 512GB model is priced at $549 (Rs. 45,085 approx.) . There is an early bird pricing of $429, $449 and $499 respectively, for the models.
The phone will go on sale in several countries in Europe and Asia starting from today, May 9th.