POCO has launched the C51, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the C series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.52″ HD+ LCD screen, but this replaces the Helio G35 from the C31 with the Helio G36 SoC, which is a slightly overclocked version.
It has 4GB of RAM with additional 3GB of virtual RAM. The phone runs stock Android 13 Go Edition, and the company has confirmed 2 years of security updates for the phone.
It has a 8MP rear camera along with a secondary depth sensor and 5MP front camera. The C51 has a leather-like rear design, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging, similar to the C31.
POCO C51 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen with 120Hz touch sampling rate
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G36 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 @ 680MHz GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 (Go Edition)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture LED flash, secondary camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The POCO C51 comes in Power Black and Royal Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 8499 for the single 4GB + 64GB version. It will be available from Flipkart starting from April 10th at 12 noon.
Launch day offer
- Rs. 700 Off On Credit and Debit Card Transactions