POCO C40 with 6.71″ Display 6000mAh Battery To Be Announced on June 16
POCO recently confirmed the launch of POCO C40, the company’s new budget 4G smartphone globally on June 16th. It also confirmed that the phone will feature a 6.71″ Dot Drop display, 6000mAh battery and also teased the rear design, now the press images and the specifications of the phone have surfaced.
This reaveals a similar design and almost similar specifications as the Redmi 10 that was launched in India recently, but the rear fingerprint scanner placement is different and this is said to come in Black, green, and POCO yellow colours. Compared to Snapdragon 680 in the Redmi 10, this is said to use a new JR510 SoC developed by JLQ Technology in which Qualcomm is also one of the partners.
POCO C40 rumored specifications
- 6.71-inch (1650 x 720 pixels) HD+ display
- Octa-Core JR510 (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.5 GHz) processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Weight: 204g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with support for 18W fast charging
The phone is said to be priced at $177 (US$ 13,745 approx.) The company is also expected to launch C40+ alongside, but no details about that yet.