TPV Technology has announced Evnia, a new line of Philips monitors and accessories for gaming in India, following the launch of Philips TAS2505B Portable Bluetooth wireless speaker. With Philips’ Evnia monitors, gamers of any skill level or genre can enjoy an immersive experience.
Evnia is committed to creating the best gaming ecosystem for MMORPGs, racing games, simulations, and FPS games for curious adventurers, experienced heroes, and professional legends. Evnia Monitors embody the brand’s philosophy, “Reinvent the Rules,” by adding novelty, premium, and elegance to the gaming cliché. Evnia aims to bring back the excitement and fun of gaming while preserving its emotional benefits.
Philips Evnia 34M2C7600MV
The curved Philips Evnia 34M2C7600MV display has UltraWide Quad HD 3440 x 1440 resolution and HDR 1400. Mini-LED backlighting with 1,152 zones enables deeper blacks and brighter whites. Ambiglow enhances game immersion. With a 165Hz refresh rate, ultra-low input lag, and Adaptive-Sync, even action-packed games are smooth and fluid.
Philips monitors have always prioritized comfort, and the Evnia line is no exception. The Philips Evnia 34M2C7600MV is very flexible. It has all USB-C ports, KVM, and a height-adjustable stand, so it can fit the needs of each customer and make gaming fun for both the mind and the body.
Other Evnia Monitors and Accessories
Starting with this release, the 42M2N8900 (42″ OLED flat screen), 34M2C8600 (34″ QD OLED curved screen), and 27M2C5500W (27″ VA curved screen, QHD, 1000R Curve, 240hz) will be the next performance-driven monitors in the Evnia line.
The package will also include a mouse pad, two headsets (TAG5208 and TAG7208), two mice (SPK9508 and SPK9708), two keyboards (SPK8508 and SPK8708), and two keyboards (TAG5208 and SPK8708) (SPL7508).
Quick Specifications: Philips Evnia 34M2C7600MV
- Size: 34 inch / 86.36 cm
- Panel: VA LCD, 178º Viewing Angle
- Backlight: Mini LED with local dimming 1152 zones
- Display: DisplayHDR 1400 certified, sRGB, 21:9 Aspect ratio, Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%, 109.68 PPI, 1.07 Billion (8 bit + FRC)
- Contrast ratio 3000:1, Low Input Lag, Response time 2.5 ms and Ambiglow (4 sided)
- Resolution: UltraWide Quad HD, 3440 x 1440 @ 165 Hz, SmartImage game, Flicker-free, LowBlue Mode
- Colour Gamut (typical): NTSC 119.7%*, sRGB 140%*, Adobe RGB 92.9%*
- Built-in Speakers: 5 W x 2, DTS
- Multiview: PIP/PBP mode; 2 x devices
- Connectivity: Separate Sync, Audio out, HDCP 1.4, x 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB-B, x 4 USB-A
- Stand: Height adjustment 150; Tilt: -5/20; Swivel: -/+ 20
- Power LED indicator
- Energy label class: G
- Others: Kensington lock; VESA mount (100 x 100 mm); VESA bracket
- Product Dimensions with stand (max height): 807 x 549 x 290; Wight: 10.35 kg
- Colour: White; Finish: Textured
Pricing and availability
Evnia, Philips’ new line of monitors and accessories, has just been released worldwide, and the first model, the Philips Evnia 34M2C7600MV, will soon be available for purchase in India.
Commenting on the brand launch, Atul Jasra, India Business Head – Philips Monitors said,
We at Philips believes that the joy of gaming should be accessible to everyone. Our goal for Evnia is to introduce today’s gaming enthusiasts with the entire gaming universe and bringing together the gaming and e-sports community. As the name ‘Evnia’ suggests while being true to the name, it encourages gamers to bring their most genuine selves to their sessions and to reconnect with the original purpose of gaming.