Pebble Cosmos Vogue 1.96″ AMOLED screen Bluetooth calling launched
Pebble has launched a new Bluetooth calling smartwatch called the Cosmos Vougue. This comes after the launch of Cosmos Vault that was announced last month. It features a rectangle dial with a silicon/metallic strap with magnetic lock mechanism, and a rotating crown.
The Pebble Cosmos Vogue boasts a 1.96-inch Always-on AMOLED screen with a peak brightness of up to 600 nits and supports multiple watch faces. It features advanced health monitoring features such as a dedicated SpO2 sensor, a heart rate monitor, a sleep monitor, and the Pebble Zen Mode.
Other features of the smartwatches include multi-sport and training modes, voice assistant support, and up to 7 days of battery life.
Pebble Cosmos Vogue specifications
- 1.96″ Always-on AMOLED round Display, 600 nits peak brightness
- Multiple watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Bluetooth v5.0
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Multiple Sports modes
- AI Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, and Heart rate tracking
- IP67 Water-Resistant
- Smart Notifications
- Alarm and Notification, Zen Mode, Sleep, Display Timer, Flashlight, Find Phone, Voice Assistant, Music, Camera Shutter, Menu Style
- 240mAh battery with battery Life up to 7 days
Pricing and availability
The Pebble Cosmos Vogue smartwatch’s silicone strap variant comes in jet black, and midnight blue colors, while the metallic strap variants come in obsidian black and classic gold colors. It is priced at Rs. 2,499 and is already available for purchase from Pebble Website and Flipkart.