Solana Mobile, a subsidiary of Solana Labs from OSOM, former Essential employees unveiled Saga Crypto-centric phone back in June. Today, it has detailed the specifications of the phone and also posted the images.
The phone has a ceramic back, stainless steel frame, and titanium accents. It has Seed Vault in which private keys are stored in the hardware’s secure element. The Solana dApp Store offers an improved user experience across dApps, and it lets you sign transactions using just your fingerprint with the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
OSOM Solana Saga specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dust and Water resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 247g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4110 mAh (typical) / 4011 mAh (rated) battery with Qi compatible
Pricing and availability
The OSOM Solana Saga available to pre-order by paying $100 (Rs. 8,270 approx.) as a refundable deposit, which will be applied to the anticipated final cost of $1,000 (Rs. 82,710 approx. The phone will be available in the US, Canada, Europe and UK in early 2023.