A few days back, details of the OPPO Reno8 4G surfaced online, and today the device was announced for the Indonesian market. It packs a 6.43-inch Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED screen and a 32MP Sony IMX709 sensor inside a punch hole. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G SoC and comes with 8GB of RAM and a 64-megapixel main camera, along with a pair of 2-megapixel depth and monochrome cameras.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 4500mAh battery with 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging support. The phone runs OPPO’s latest ColorOS 12.1, which is based on Android 12. It also supports up to 5GB of virtual RAM expansion.
OPPO Reno8 4G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 409 PPI, 600 nits peak brightness, 97% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, up to 5GB of virtual RAM, 256GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory with microSD
- ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/3.3 aperture, 2MP monochrome camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 159.9 × 73.2 × 7.66 mm; Weight:182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The OPPO Reno8 4G comes in Starlight black and Dawnlight gold colours and is priced at IDR 4,999,000 (US$338/Rs. 26,860 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB variant. The phone is already for pre-order in Indonesia, and the open sale start on August 26.