OPPO Reno 7A with 6.4″ FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED Display Snapdragon 695 Waterproof Body Announced
After rumours, OPPO has officially introduced the Reno 7A, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Reno 7 series, in Japan. It has a 6.4-inch FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED screen with 89.4% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with 6GB of RAM with up to 5GB of RAM expansion. There is a 48MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera.
The phone has OPPO Glow design in the Blue version that shines like a starry sky in addition to a matte texture in the Black version, is just 7.6mm thin and also comes with IPX8 / IP6X waterproof and dustproof ratings. It packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 18W PD 2.0 quick charge that can charge up to 40% in about 30 minutes.
OPPO Reno 7A specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 90Hz resfresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, up to 600 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DT star2 Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.7×73.4×7.6mm; Weight: 175g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Waterproof and dustproof (IPX8 / IP6X)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 18W PD 2.0 fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Reno 7A comes in Starry Black and Dream Blue colours, is priced at 44,800 yen (US$ 336 / Rs. 26,265 approx.) and is already on sale in Japan through several carriers.