OPPO K11 6.7″ FHD+ 120Hz OLED Display Snapdragon 782G 5000mAh Battery Gets Certified
After the launch of OPPO K11X in May, a new OPPO phone with the model number PJC110 has surfaced in TENAA listing. This shows a familiar design with a centre-punch hole display and triple rear cameras, and is expected to launch as OPPO K11 in July.
OnePlus teased the Nord CE3 ahead of July 5th launch, so this should be the same phone since the design of both OPPO and the OnePlus Nord phone are similar. To remind you, the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G was launched in China as OPPO K11X.
According to leaker Digital Chat Station, both the phones will share similar specifications.
OPPO K11 / OnePlus Nord CE3 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOELD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 × Cortex-A78 2.7GHz + 3 × Cortex-A78 2.4GHz + 4 × Cortex-A55 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 782G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with IMX890 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 162.7×75.5×8.23; Weight: 184g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging