OPPO has announced K10x, the company’s latest mid-range phone in the K series in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.59-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, features a 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole. The phone is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 SoC, up to 12GB of RAM, and runs Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1.
It has a 64-megapixel rear camera, features a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
OPPO K10x specifications
- 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) slot
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Super linear speaker
- Dimensions: 164.3×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO K10x comes in Aurora and Polar Black colours and is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 213 / Rs. 17,060 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB, 1699 yuan (US$ 242 / Rs. 19,335 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB and 1999 yuan (US$ 285 / Rs. 22,750 approx.) for the 12GB + 256GB models. It is now available to order and will go on sale in China starting from September 22nd.