OPPO K10 Energy Edition With 6.59″ FHD+ 120Hz Display Snapdragon 778G 12GB RAM 5000mAh Battery Announced
After introducing the K10 smartphone, OPPO has introduced the K10 Energy / Vitality Edition in China. This looks like a rebranded version of the OPPO K9s in a new colour and more RAM while retaining other specifications. To remind you, it has a 6.59-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 90.0% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 778G SoC.
The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack, X-axis linear motor, 4D vibrations and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It features a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It packs a 5000mAh with 30W fast charging.
OPPO K10 Energy Edition specifications
- 6.59-inch (24123×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 12GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.43× 75.88×8.52mm; Weight:199g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO K10 Energy Edition comes in Star Black and Electric Blue colours, is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 325 / Rs. 26,020 approx.) for the single 12GB + 256GB version and is already on sale in China.