OPPO K10 5G With 6.56″ 90Hz Display Dimensity 810 5000mAh Battery Launched in India For Rs. 17499
OPPO has launched K10 5G, the company’s latest 5G smartphone in the K series in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.56″ HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 5GB of RAM expansion. It has a 48MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and features a 8MP front camera.
The phone features a sleek straight-edge design with ergonomic styling, reflective metal texture, and fingerprint and scratch-resistant back and the proprietary OPPO Glow made with glitter sand process. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W Super VOOC fast charging.
OPPO K10 5G Specifications
- 6.56″ (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen, 90Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 600 nits peak brightness
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G SoC (2 x A76 2.4GHz+ 6 x A55 2.0GHz) with Mail-G57 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm earphone jack, stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (IPX4)
- Dimension: 163.8×75.1×7.9mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/5/8/28A/41/78/79), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO K10 5G comes in Midnight Black and Ocean Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 17,499 and will be available from Flipkart, OPPO online store and offline stores starting from June 15th.
- Rs. 1500 flat disount on SBI, Axis Bank and Kotak Mahindra Debit/Credit Cards, and EMI transactions and Bank of Baroda Credit Cards and Credit Card EMI transactions.
- 3 months no cost EMI