OPPO K10 5G Launching in India On June 8
After rumors, OPPO has confirmed the launch of OPPO K10 5G smartphone in India on June 8th. The company said that the 4G version of the K10 that was launched earlier this year sold 1,00,000 units in the first 15 days. As seen in the images, the phone is different from the K10 5G which was launched in China in April.
The company said that it will feature an ultra-slim design and the proprietary OPPO Glow made with glitter sand process. It said that the phone will sport a sleek straight-edge design with ergonomic styling, reflective metal texture, and fingerprint and scratch-resistant back. “K10 5G is going to be the slimmest 5G smartphone in the given segment despite its huge battery capacity,” said the company.
Images and specifications of the K10 5G has surfaced, thanks to Mad leaks and Sudhanshu Ambhore.
OPPO K10 5G rumored Specifications
- 6.56″HD+ IPS LCD screen, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G SoC (2 x A76 2.4GHz+ 6 x A55 2.0GHz) with Mail-G57 GPU
- 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- 48MP main camera, 2MP depth sensor, dual LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm earphone jack, stereo speakers
- 7.9mm thick, 190g weight
- 5G SA/NSA (7 5G bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The OPPO K10 5G will be sold through Flipkart, retail outlets, and OPPO online store after the launch on June 8th.