OPPO F23 5G 6.72″ FHD+ 120Hz display Snapdragon 695 5000mAh battery launching in India on May 15
OPPO has confirmed the launch of F23 5G, the company’s next F series 5G smartphone in India on May 15th. This will be launched as A98 5G in some markets like Malaysia, according to teasers.
It was introduced in China last month as A1 5G, but the global and Indian version will have a slight change in the camera specs since this will have a 64MP rear camera and a 40x micro lens.
OPPO has also confirmed 8GB of RAM with additional 8GB of RAM with expansion, and 256GB storage for the phone.
OPPO F23 5G specifications
- 6.72-inch (2412 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 680 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 40x micro lens
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (minimum) battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
The teaser shows the phone in Golden colour, but we can expect more colours. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next week.