OPPO F23 5G 6.72″ FHD+ 120Hz display Snapdragon 695, 8GB RAM 5000mAh battery launched in India for Rs. 24999
OPPO has launched F23 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the F series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.72-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with 8GB of RAM and up to 8GB of virtual RAM.
It runs Android 13 out of the box, with ColorOS 13 on top. OPPO has promised 4 years of Android updates and 5 years of security updates for the phone, which is a first for the segment.
The phone has a 64MP rear camera along with a 2MP camera for portraits and a 2MP micro lens. It has a OPPO Glow Design that has a smooth shimmering surface also stands tough to fingerprints, scratches and wear. The 3D curved back cover fits like a glove in your hand for a comfortable, sure grip, says the company.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging and comes with 80W charger in the box. The OPPO Battery Health Engine, doubles the battery’s life span to four years or more or 1600 charging cycles, says the company.
OPPO F23 5G specifications
- 6.72-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 680 nits peak brightness, 96%NTSC / 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Panda 1681 tempered glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 20x / 40x micro lens with f/3.3 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 165.6×76.1×8.2mm; Weight: 192g
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28A/n40/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (minimum) battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO F23 5G comes in Bold Gold and Cool Black colours and is priced at Rs. 24,999 for the single 8GB + 256GB version. It is available to pre-order from Amazon.in, OPPO.com and offline stores starting from today, May 15th and will be available from May 18th.
- 10% Cash Back and No Cost EMI up to 6 months from May 18th till May 31st on ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Mahindra Bank, & other leading Banks and Financiers.
- Loyal OPPO customers can avail an Exchange + Loyalty Bonus of up to INR 2500. Customers owning smartphones other than OPPO can also avail an exchange offer of up to Rs. 1500
- Attractive EMI Schemes, including Zero down payment are available on Bajaj Finance, TVS credit, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financials, & other leading financers
OPPOverse Bundle Offer
Buy OPPO F23 and Enco Air2i between May 18th and May 23rd and get Enco Air2i at a discounted price of Rs. 1799