OPPO just launched the Enco Buds2 as the successor to last year’s Enco Buds, in India. It has a 10mm Titanised Driver, and promises up to 28 hours of listening time with the case.
Highlights of OPPO Enco Buds2
- 10mm large driver with titanium diaphragm coating that improves the earbuds’ treble for an overall balanced sound, and offer better bass performance compared to the predecessor with 8mm drivers.
- OPPO’s proprietary Enco Live Stereo Sound Effects along with Dolby Atmos and three types of settings: Original Sound, Bass Boost and Clear Vocals.
- IPX4-rating for sweat and splash resistance
- AI deep noise cancellation algorithms simulate binaural hearing—based on a deep neural network (DNN)—to track human voices and separate them from background noises in real-time during calls
- Bluetooth 5.2 Transmission enables stable connectivity
- Smart connect function enables quick pairing that lets users tap on a pop-up window on their phone to pair the buds for the first time
- Open-up flash connect feature allows automatic pairing when the case of opened and disconnect when the case is closed
- 94ms low latency in Game mode makes gaming much more in sync and cuts out freezes, interference, disconnections, and compatibility issues
- HeyMelody app offers personalized touch settings, battery check, earbuds control guidance and other convenient features
- Double-tap to Control Camera (OPPO ColorOS 11.3 or later phones)
- Up to 7 hours of standalone listening, up to 28 hours of total listening with the case
- Fast charging, offers 1 hour of usage with 10 minutes of charge
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Enco Buds2 comes in black colour, is priced at Rs. 1799 and will be available from OPPO Store and Flipkart starting from 31st August 2022.