OPPO has launched the A77s, the company’s latest smartphone in the A series in India, after the launch of A77 in August. This has a 6.56-inch LCD HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 5GB of additional RAM expansion. The phone runs Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1.
It comes in with a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP portrait camera for portrait shots and an 8MP camera on the front. The Sunset Orange version has a leather-like back and the Starry Black has a matte finish on the back back. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W SuperVOOC fast charging, similar to the A77.
OPPO A77s specifications
- 6.56-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 269 PPI, 600 nits peak brightness, Panda glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, up to 5GB of virtual RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP monochrome camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.74 × 75.03 × 7.99mm (Starry Black) / 8.04mm (Sunset Orange); Weight:187g (Starry Black) / 190g (Sunset Orange)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO A77s is priced at Rs. 17999 and will be available from offline and online stores across India starting from tomorrow, 7th October.