OPPO just announced the A1 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the A series in China, as it had promised. The phone has a 6.7-inch FHD 56° 3D curved OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, support for 2160Hz PWM high-frequency dimming, and an extremely narrow chin of 2.33mm.
It is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 8GB of virtual RAM. The OPPO A1 Pro has stereo speakers that promise 200% more volume compared to single speakers. It runs Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS 13 on top.
The phone has a 108MP rear camera along with a 2MP camera for portraits. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner, and packs a 4800mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
OPPO A1 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming, Up to 950 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.3×74.3×7.7mm; Weight: 171g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4800mAh (minimum) battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO A1 Pro comes in Black, Blue and Gold colours, is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 254 / Rs. 20,645 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 1999 yuan (US$ 282 / Rs. 22,940 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB and 2299 yuan (US$ 324 / Rs. 26,385 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB models. It is available to order from today in China.