OnePlus has launched its new OnePlus TV 40 Y1S Y TV in India, after the launch of 32-inch HD and 43-inch Full HD models last year. It supports HDR10+, HDR10, as well as HLG format, and support Dolby audio.
It offers a premium look with the signature bezel-less design for a truly captivating visual experience, and comes with OxygenPlay 2.0 that lets you access content from notable content partners.
The TV runs Android TV 11.0 platform, and lets you connect smartphone with the OnePlus TV using the OnePlus Connect 2.0 and enjoy a seamless connected ecosystem experience by OnePlus. OxygenPlay 2.0 allows users to easily access a wide range of content from prominent international and regional content partners on their new OnePlus TV.
Users can also enjoy direct access to over 230 live channels as part of the OxygenPlay 2.0 and stay up to date with the latest news and sports updates.
OnePlus Y1S 40″ specifications
- 40-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) LED display, HDR10+ Decoding, HDR10, HLG
- Gamma Engine (ANTI-ALIAISING, NOISE REDUCTION, DYNAMIC CONTRAST, COLOUR SPACE MAPPING etc.)
- 64-bit MediaTek MT9216 Processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 11 with OxygenPlay 2.0
- Google Assistant built-in
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 2x HDMI (HDMI1 support ARC), 2x USB, Optical, Ethernet
- 20W speaker, DOLBY Audio
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus Y1S 40″ model is priced at Rs. 21,999 and will be available from OnePlus.in, Amazon.in, and Flipkart, as well as across major offline stores in India starting from April 14th.