OnePlus has announced Nord N200 5G, the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone for the US market, after rumours. It features a 6.56-inch HD+ 90Hz screen with a 16MP punch-hole camera, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 48MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, and runs Android 12 with OxygenOS 12
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5,000mAh battery with 33W charging.
OnePlus Nord N300 5G specifications
- 6.56-inch (1612 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with Oxygen OS 12
- 48MP rear camera, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus Nord N300 5G comes in Midnight Jade colour, is priced at $228 (Rs. 18,880 approx.) and will be available in the US via T-Mobile and Metro starting from November 3rd.