After the specifications, renders of the upcoming OnePlus Nord CE 3 smartphone has surfaced, thanks to @OnLeaks. This shows the phone’s centre-punch hole screen, which has moved from the left in the CE 2.
There is no camera bump this time, and there are two rings with the primary camera present on the top and the other two cameras are present inside in the bottom. The flat sides give the phone a look that is similar to the OnePlus X.
The volume buttons are on the left side, and the power button that has the built-in fingerprint sensor is on the right. The phone still has the 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Super linear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 is expected to be released in the first or second quarter of 2023.