OnePlus Nord 3 6.74″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, Dimensity 9000, 5000mAh battery surfaces in live images
After rumours, live images of the OnePlus Nord 3 along with the box have surfaced, thanks to a Twitter user @realMlgmXyysd. This once again confirms that it will be a rebranded version of the OnePlus Ace 2V that was introduced in China, since it has a similar design and shares almost similar specifications.
It also reveals that it will have a 50MP rear camera, compared to 64MP camera in the Ace 2V. It shows 16GB of RAM with 12GB of virtual RAM and 256GB of storage.
The phone will come with an alert slider and will also feature an infrared sensor on top, reveals the images.
IR Remote Control
Gray-black (in hand)
Blue (probably) pic.twitter.com/Xue9OBVlWL
— MlgmXyysd🐱💕 (@realMlgmXyysd) May 19, 2023
OnePlus Nord 3 rumoured specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- Up to 16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging
The images show the phone in Gray colour, but it is also said to come in Cyan and Blue colours. The OnePlus Nord 3 is expected to launch globally sometime in late June or early July.