OnePlus Nord 3 6.74″ 1.5K 120Hz AMOLED display Dimensity 9000 5000mAh battery press renders pricing surface
After rumors and live images, OnePlus Nord 3 has surfaced in press renders that once again confirms that this will be a rebranded version of the OnePlus Ace 2V that was introduced in China recently, but with a different rear camera sensor.
It has an alert slider and will also feature an infrared sensor on top. The phone also surfaced in Geekbench listing recently.
OnePlus Nord 3 rumoured specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging
The renders show that the phone will come in Green and Black colours, and the phone is expected to be introduced in India and Europe sometime in July. No details about the pricing yet.
Update: According to the leaker, the Nord 3 8GB + 128GB model will be priced at 449 Euros (USD 484 / Rs. 39,870 approx.) and the 16GB + 256GB will cost 549 Euros (USD 592 / Rs. 48,750 approx.) in Europe.
To remind you, the Nord 2T was launched at 399 Euros and 499 Euros for the 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB versions, respectively.