OnePlus just launched the OnePlus Monitor X 27 and Monitor E 24 in India, as it had promised. The OnePlus Monitor E 24 has a FHD 75Hz display, and the Monitor X 27 has a 2K 165Hz HDR display with 1ms response time and comes with AMD Freesync Premium and DisplayHDR 400 color.
Both these have Type-C port with USB-PD support with 18W output in the E 24 and 65W in the X 27 so that you can even charge a laptop. Both these have a stand with built-in cable management feature, ensuring users’ desks remain clutter-free.
The OnePlus Monitor X 27 has a sturdy metal stand with delicate metal finish and has an adjustable design with an efficient rotatable viewing angle. Additionally, the monitor’s height is adjustable from 0-130mm.
OnePlus Monitor X 27 features and specifications
- 27″ (2560 x 1440 pixels) QHD IPS display with 165Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, 350 nits brightness, 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, 178° viewing angle, VESA DisplayHDR 400, TÜV Rheinland certification for low blue light and flicker-free visuals
- AMD Freesync Premium
- Picture Modes: Standard, Movie, Picture, Web, Game(FPS/RTS/RPG/AOS)
- Split Screen (PiP/PbP) support
- Height-adjustable stand: 130mm, Tilt: -5°to 21°, Swivel: -20°to 20°, Pivot: -90°to 90°
- 1 x USB C (65W Power Delivery), 1 x HDMI v2.1, 1 x DP v1.4, 2 x USB
3.0 (5W charging support), 1 x Headphone jack
OnePlus Monitor E 24 features and specifications
- 24″ (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD IPS display with 75Hz refresh rate, 5ms response time, 250 nits brightness, 178° viewing angle, Adaptive Sync,
TÜV Rheinland certification for low blue light and flicker-free visuals
- 8mm slim three-side bezel-less design
- Metal stand with adjustable angle (-5° to 15°) with effective tilt and rotation.
- 1 x USB C (18W Power Delivery), 1 x HDMI v1.4, 1 x VGA, 1 x Headphone jack
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus Monitor X 27 will be priced at Rs. 27,999 and will be available for open sale on OnePlus.in from December 15th onwards. The pricing and sale information for OnePlus Monitor E 24 will be revealed soon.
- Rs. 1000 discount with ICICI Bank Credit Card/Debit EMI and Netbanking transactions upon purchase of the OnePlus Monitor X 27 on OnePlus.in.
- Avail a no cost EMI of up to 6 months
Commenting on the launch, Navnit Nakra, India CEO and Head of India region, OnePlus India, said:
Since 2019, we have been dedicated towards our vision to deliver a more premium, accessible connected ecosystem experience to our users. We have been diversifying our product portfolio by offering a range of incredible products to our wider community at more attractive price points.
In line with this promising vision, we are thrilled to launch our brand new OnePlus Monitors in India. Keeping our community at the heart of all our efforts, the OnePlus monitors have also been co-created with our community, and are designed to meet the unique needs of our diverse set of users, whether they are at work or play. We are confident that our community will truly enjoy the OnePlus Monitor X 27 and E 24. And we will continue to further strengthen our product offerings through consistent feedback from our community.