Nokia G11 Plus with 6.5″ 90Hz Display 50MP Dual Rear Cameras 5000mAh Battery Announced
HMD Global has announced Nokia G11 Plus, the company’s latest smartphone in the G series, soon after the launch of the Nokia G11 earlier this year. It retains the 6.5-inch HD+ v-notch screen with 90Hz refresh rate, and is expected to retain Unisoc T606 SoC as well. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage, runs Android 12 with a promise of two years of software upgrades and three years of security updates.
The phone has a 50MP main camera, 2 MP secondary camera and the 8MP camera on the front. It features a Nordic design, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5000mAh battery that promises up to 3 days of usage.
Nokia G11 Plus specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 V-notch display with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc T606 (6x Cortex-A55 and 2x Cortex-A75 cores) 12nm processor with Mali G57 MP1 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12
- 50MP rear camera, 2MP depth / macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, OZO audio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 75.9 x 8.5mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC (In select markets)
- 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charging
The Nokia G11 Plus comes in Lake Blue and Charcoal Grey colours and is expected to roll out globally soon. No details about the pricing yet.